Transoesophageal Echo and Transthoracic Echo Ultrasound Training Model
£28,794.00 inc. VAT
Excellent for training clinicians in the techniques associated with transthoracic echocardiography (TTE), transoesophageal echo (TOE), and ultrasound-guided pericardiocentesis procedural training.
Blue Phantom’s TTE/TOE cardiac ultrasound training platform allows users to develop and practise ultrasound imaging skills as TOE, transthoracic echocardiography, and ultrasound-guided pericardiocentesis.
These skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer insertion & placement, probe positioning and movement, applying proper transducer pressure to obtain images, recognition of the cardiac structures, lung and rib artefacts and other anatomical structures and guiding needles and catheters to the pericardial space for pericardiocentesis training.
Offers an extremely realistic echocardiography training platform as you utilize your own ultrasound system for simulation training. Self-healing simulated tissue allows for repeated procedural training without fluid leakage while utilizing 18-21 gauge needles and corresponding catheters.
This extremely realistic life-size transesophageal TOE and transthoracic echo simulator includes an articulating jaw and extends from the head to the mid-thigh. Utilize your own ultrasound system and a TOE simulator; this simulation trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with appropriate transducers for echocardiography imaging procedures.
Our uncompromising quality allows clinicians to utilize the model and repeatedly practice the procedure without the high costs of replacing disposable parts. Users can expect extreme durability with the simulated tissue able to perform well for thousands of pericardiocentesis procedures.
This ultrasound simulation model is excellent for cardiology, anaesthesiology, emergency medicine, ultrasound training programs, simulation centres, surgical skills centres, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
- Extremely realistic imaging; obtain images from all appropriate imaging positions including transesophageal and transthoracic imaging windows
- Train clinicians to develop and practice transthoracic cardiac ultrasound TOE and TTE echocardiography exams and pericardiocentesis procedures
- Constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-realistic simulated human tissue providing users an extremely realistic training model
- Feels and cannulates like real human tissue
- Lifesize ultrasound training model containing anatomically correct anatomy including; non-beating heart, lungs, ribs, liver, articulating head and jaw, and pericardial fluid
- Heart contains accurate anatomy including left & right ventricle, left and right atria, mitral valve, tricuspid valve, aortic valve, pulmonic valve, left atrial appendage, pulmonary arteries, pulmonary veins, ascending aorta, SVC, and IVC for extremely realistic imaging
- Excellent for 2D, 3D, and 4D training
- Extremely durable; use for repeated training without the high cost of replacing disposable parts
- Extracted fluid is easily replaced using a quick fill port or continuous filling using a Luer lock
- Contains anatomical landmarks for the most realistic simulation training
- Tissues match the acoustic characteristics of real human tissue providing uncompromising image quality, allowing you to teach using sonographically accurate models
- Performs well using any ultrasound imaging system
- Practise using ultrasound system controls
- High quality, proven technology
- Patented technology
- Size 39” x 21” x 15” (99cm x 53cm x 38cm) (L x W x H)
- Weight 100 lbs. (45 kg)
- Made in the USA