Brayden Baby CPR Manikin with Lights
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
£1,050.00 inc. VAT
Adding product to your basket
Developed with the help of European experts in the field of resuscitation, Brayden Baby is ideal for Paediatric BLS, EPALS and EPILS, with a CPR scenario mode that allows training via an infant cardiac arrest situation.
- Allows correct compression to 1/3 of the depth (AP distance) of manikin (4 cm)
- Realistic, large Occiput so the baby lies with its head in the correct position (in flexion).
- Open and connected mouth and nose for added realism when ventilating
- The airway is only open when the head is positioned in the correct ‘neutral’ position.
- Jaw mechanism mimics the action of a real baby for an accurate jaw thrust/lift manoeuvre.
Intuitive feedback lights
- A ventilation indication light that provides real-time feedback via lung shaped lights on the chest.
- A chest compression depth indication light that gives real-time feedback of compression rate.
- CPR quality indication lights that give real time overall chest compression quality.
These lights help guide the student to perform correct ventilation technique and good quality chest compressions as it is essential that both these key component parts of infant CPR are performed to the highest level in real life to help optimise survival.
Non-toxic materials are soft and smooth to represent infant skin.
Individual accessories can be bought separately.
Brayden Baby if the first Illuminating infant CPR manikin that provides real-time visual feedback using intuitive lights to allow good quality ventilations and chest compressions.
Standard Accessories include:
– 4 Batteries
– 5 Double Filters
– 10 Face Shields
– 1 pair pants
– Instructions for Use Manual
There can be no real evaluation of a student performing CPR without feedback. This is the future and lives will be saved because of it. "Poor quality CPR is a preventable harm." It has been stated by ILCOR and the AHA yet still we seem to cling to old fashioned methods of teaching. We purchased the adult pro manikin and infant pro manikin from Mark and the feedback has been amazing!
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
Items immediately available from UK stock are usually delivered in 2-5 days.
We do our best to manage stock levels efficiently, however, we can only offer the most competitive prices by keeping our overheads to a minimum. We ask that you please be patient if items are out of stock as backorder deliveries typically take 2-4 weeks and special orders can take up to 12 weeks.
If an item is on backorder we will inform you as soon as possible and provide an estimated lead time. Once your order has been despatched from our fulfilment centre we will provide you with tracking information.
For urgent orders please contact us before placing your order to check stock availability.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
FREE SHIPPING applies to website orders over £100.00 + VAT being delivered to a single Mainland Great Britain address.
Shipping for orders below £100.00 + VAT is charged at £8.00 + VAT.
Non-website orders are subject to a fee of £8.00 + VAT.
Shipping to Northern Ireland and British Forces is charged at £25.00 + VAT.
Items weighing in excess of 20 kg are exempt from free shipping. Shipping for these items is calculated based on weight and geographic location respectively.
International shipping is provided on a case-by-case basis, please contact us for a quote.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders if we suspect a transaction to be fraudulent or in breach of agreements with our suppliers.
Due to the high value of the products we supply, a signature will be required upon delivery.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.