This 16 part anatomically correct human torso is an educational tool of true quality. The unisex human torso model is hand-painted true to detail and made of high-quality plastic. This classic torso was developed and modeled in Germany. Whether you are a student studying human anatomy in a biology classroom or a doctor explaining something to a patient, this human torso is a valuable tool. This model of a human torso is especially popular among students.
It shows the human anatomy in great detail and contains the following removable parts:
- 3-part head
- 2 lungs with sternum and rib attachments
- 2-part heart
- Liver with gall bladder
- 4-part intestinal tract
- Front half of kidney
- Front half of urinary bladder
All the organs in this human torso are hand painted for a quality product. This great human anatomy educational tool makes learning the location of the human organs easy. It is also supplied with the 3B Torso Guide.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.
Dimensions: 87 x 38 x 25 cm
Weight: 8.5 kg