Epidural and Spinal Injection Trainer
This epidural and spinal injection trainer is very impressive thanks to its extremely realistic haptic feedback, and the use of high-quality, hard-wearing materials.
Thanks to close cooperation with epidural anaesthesia specialists, incomparably realistic conditions could be recreated.
The light, compact structure can be used in a wide variety of ways. The device has low operating costs and is intuitive to use, ensuring lasting, high-level performance.
A summary of the device's main functions:
- epidural anaesthesia using the loss-of-resistance and the hanging-drop technique
- spinal anaesthesia with realistic resistance of the dura and arachnoid mater with or without a cannula
- fluid-filled spinal canal with a realistic outflow rate thanks to the ability to adjust the excess pressure
- an epidural catheter can be inserted into the epidural space
- closed water system
- easy to clean
The trainer is suitable for both medical training and specialist medical training.
The epidural and spinal injection trainer (P61) includes:
- 1 x base body
- 1 x vertebral bar
- 1 x LOR insert (loss-of-resistance)
- 1 x skin
- 1 x spinal canal with connector
- 1 x water collection container
- 1 x 10 cm tube
- 2 x 100 ml injections with cap
- 1 x spacer ring for injection
- 1 x extension tube for the hanging-drop technique
- 1x carry bag