Leg Femoral and Saphenous Vein Venous Access Ultrasound Training Model with DVT Option
- Blue Phantom
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
£4,392.00 inc. VAT
Adding product to your basket
Blue Phantom’s leg vascular access ultrasound training model allows users to develop and practice the skills necessary to gain proficiency in using ultrasound to guide needle and catheter insertions in the saphenous and femoral vein.
Using Blue Phantom proprietary simulated human tissue, this very realistic and ultra-durable venous access ultrasound training mannequin is excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound-guided vascular access procedures.
These ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of venous anatomy, using ultrasound to target the appropriate vessels for cannulation, and performing a central venous access procedure. Additionally, a deep vein thrombosis (DVT) option allows users to learn to identify the presence of thrombus in the deep vessels.
Excellent realism and ultra-durable.
We know that gaining proficiency in using ultrasound requires practice. Blue Phantom's self-healing tissue will allow you to repeatedly perform ultrasound-guided saphenous and femoral vascular access and ablation procedures without giving a second thought to wearing out the tissue or calculating the cost per cannulation. Whether you are learning to guide the needle to the targeted vessel or performing the entire ultrasound-guided central catheter insertion procedure, you can expect unmatched durability from our tissue and vessels.
This ultrasound training mannequin is constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable tissue and is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue. Our self-healing tissue will withstand tremendous use and will save you money by dramatically reducing the necessity for purchasing replacement parts.
Practice to access and perform procedures on our realistic ultrasound training model.
Use ultrasound to identify and target anatomically correct vascular anatomy of the upper and mid-leg including the saphenous and femoral veins and tributary veins. All of the vessels accommodate full threading of guidewires and catheters and is perfect for teaching and demonstrations for sapheno-venous ablation procedures. Excellent for new users as well as more experienced users who are refining their vascular access procedural skills, the vessels in this venous access medical training mannequin can be accessed with needles as well as fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location. Injected fluids are automatically expelled so that the model can be used repeatedly for training.
Blue Phantom expend tremendous effort to match the imaging characteristics of real human tissue allowing you to teach and train under optimal conditions. We know that the best simulation training scenarios are requisite on users experiencing the same procedural realism as performing the procedure on patients. All of our simulation materials match the acoustic characteristics of real human tissue so when you use your ultrasound system on our training models, you experience the same quality you expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment.
This medical simulation trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer; high-frequency linear array ultrasound probe 5.0 – 12 MHz). This ultrasound phantom model is excellent for specialities including anesthesiology (anaesthesiology), emergency medicine, cardiology, critical care medicine, radiology, surgery, surgical training programs, ultrasound training programs, simulation centres, surgical skills centres, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
Realistic and ultra-durable saphenous and femoral vascular access ultrasound training model excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound-guided procedures.
- Saphenous, femoral and accessory vessels are present in this venous access ultrasound training model mannequin
- Superb ultrasound imaging characteristics
- Ultra-durable self-healing tissue is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue
- Self-healing tissue will withstand tremendous use and will save you money by dramatically reducing the necessity for purchasing replacement parts
- Contains anatomically correct vascular anatomy of the right upper and mid-leg including the saphenous, femoral and tributary veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis in femoral vein (option)
- Anatomical landmarks of the right leg
- Accommodates full threading of guidewires and catheters
- Positive fluid flow in the vessels provides users with immediate feedback when vessels are accessed
- Tissues match the acoustic characteristics of real human tissue so when you use your ultrasound system on our training models, you experience the same quality you expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment
- Performs well using any ultrasound imaging system
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- Purchase includes 1 bottle of simulated blood refill solution; one red 235mls bottle
- High quality
- No special storage needs
- Patented technology
- Extremely durable; use for repeated training
- Purchase includes 1 bottle of simulated blood refill solution; one red 250mls bottle
- Size 32” x 8” x 8” (81cm x 20cm x 20cm) (L x W x H)
- Weight 25 lbs. (11.5 Kg.)
- Made in the USA
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Option
- Add a thrombus in the femoral vein to help users identify the appearance of a thrombus in the deep venous system of the femoral vein. The DVT is non-compressible. Also excellent for experiencing resistance to threading guidewires and catheters due to deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
What's in the Box
- Femoral and Saphenous Vein Leg Model includes:
- Flex Foam Base Platform
- Ultrasound Tissue Insert with Saphenofemoral Vessels (Part Number BPLI405)
- Red Ultrasound Refill Solution (235 ml bottle)
- User Guide
Optional Accessories (not included)
- Hard Storage Case for Leg Models (Part Number BPL402)
- Additional Ultrasound Refill Solution:
- Red Ultrasound Refill Solution (Part Number BRS180-Red)
- Accessory Tissue Inserts:
- Foreign Body Identification Accessory Tissue Insert (Part Number BPLI410)
- Soft Tissue Mass Biopsy Accessory Tissue Insert (Part Number BPLPI420)
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
Items immediately available from UK stock are usually delivered in 2-5 days.
We do our best to manage stock levels efficiently, however, we can only offer the most competitive prices by keeping our overheads to a minimum. We ask that you please be patient if items are out of stock as backorder deliveries typically take 2-4 weeks and special orders can take up to 12 weeks.
If an item is on backorder we will inform you as soon as possible and provide an estimated lead time. Once your order has been despatched from our fulfilment centre we will provide you with tracking information.
For urgent orders please contact us before placing your order to check stock availability.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
FREE SHIPPING applies to website orders over £100.00 + VAT being delivered to a single Mainland Great Britain address.
Shipping for orders below £100.00 + VAT is charged at £8.00 + VAT.
Non-website orders are subject to a fee of £8.00 + VAT.
Shipping to Northern Ireland and British Forces is charged at £25.00 + VAT.
Items weighing in excess of 20 kg are exempt from free shipping. Shipping for these items is calculated based on weight and geographic location respectively.
International shipping is provided on a case-by-case basis, please contact us for a quote.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders if we suspect a transaction to be fraudulent or in breach of agreements with our suppliers.
Due to the high value of the products we supply, a signature will be required upon delivery.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.